The JFM Group is particularly adept at providing a bespoke solution to clients and candidates. Our commitment is to provide a high level of support and to give the best advice and support as is possible at all times.
TO THE CLIENT:
JFM offers a wide range of services, with over fifteen years in the provision of permanent, contract and interim staff from Graduates and Technicians to Director and Partner level in the UK and Overseas.
THROUGH OUR DATABASE:
- We have the ability to access a database of a large number of candidates, based in the UK and overseas.
- Search and selection, offering advertising on a confidential and known basis. This is a refined form of recruitment focussing totally on the individual client and provides a positive approach by talking through their recruitment problems.
- We ensure that all details and names are checked and vetted with the client firstly. We use a specialist consultancy who is able to assist us in detailed searches and the identification of names of individuals.
- We have an excellent knowledge of the market trends and because our business extends across the UK we are able to offer advice on a regional basis.
HIGHLY COMPETITIVE RATES:
- As we are acutely aware of the marketplace and value our clients enormously we are able to offer truly competitive rates to both our existing and new clients.
- Always looked into at the commencement of a campaign – vetting of candidates for both permanent and contract work.
JFM always works in total confidence, we will keep the clients anonymity unless informed otherwise.
TO THE CANDIDATES:
JFM is careful to listen to our candidates, only advising on positions that really suit your aspirations. This is where we are particularly strong and because we employ individuals from the industry we have a real empathy with what our candidates need.
Our service to our candidates includes:-
- Career counselling
- A true picture of the market place and advice on the sort of salary you could expect and what clients we would look to focus in on.
- Full preparation ahead of interviews, highlighting areas that could be improved and what you should be aiming for and how realistic you should be. Focussing in on your areas of strengths and any weaknesses.
- All opportunities, whether they be permanent or contract.
- Advice on setting up a limited company.
Our service is always confidential to those candidates who may be looking only tentatively. As our marketplace is currently very active we are careful to talk through all possibilities with our candidates.