||Senior Landscape Architect
||SENIOR LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT
£45k plus large company benefits
Exciting times ahead with this leading multidisciplinary practice of Architects and Engineers has created a number of superb openings. The company has a geniune focus on the well being of their people and is keen to appoint a seasoned Landscape Architect to join them.
This role will focus on delivering a number of projects as well as contributing to the environment team projects and mentoring others along the way. You will play an active part in leading on key bids and preparing presentations and ensuring clients are well catered for.
Whilst the focus of this role is in the UK, there are opportunities to work in other parts of Europe in the short term.
The position calls for the following skills:-
· Significant experience in landscape architecture, including post Chartership experience;
· Strong landscape and urban design skills;
· Detailed knowledge of landscape & visual impact assessment and EIA procedure;
· Experience of landscape design for transport related projects;
· Excellent graphic / freehand sketching skills;
· Good all round communication and report writing skills;
· Good teamwork skills;
· High level of capability using CAD / GiS / Adobe Design / SketchUp and Microsoft Office software.
Our client in return reward well and offer an exceptional work environment together with superb long term prospects.