||Mechanical Engineer - Water
Leading water and environmental based practice with a host of UK schemes across water and wastewater projects for a wide range of clients.
Their continued growth has given rise to their current need which calls for a capable Mechanical Engineer.
Key to this role will be the ability to provide technical expertise in all areas of Mechanical Engineering. The work will include the mechanical input from feasibility through to construction and commissioning on a wide variety of projects.
You will be responsible for liaison with Clients and Contractors to identify opportunities and develop business relationships
• Provide the Mechanical input into asset surveys and plant condition assessments, feasibility studies, optioneering, whole life costing and conceptual design
• Responsibility for detailed design, value engineering, specification and selection of process equipment, tender assessments, reports and recommendations.
• Produce project documentation including engineering specifications, data sheets, layout drawings etc
• Undertake site inspections, carry out feasibility reviews and work up proposals for the schemes
• Produce the mechanical specifications and deliverables for schemes in accordance with current legislation and standards for the scheme requirements
• Liase with Subcontractors and deal with technical queries
• Undertake factory acceptance testing of mechanical plant
• Undertake site testing and commissioning
• Using appropriate software to provide advice, solutions and successful project outcomes for clients.
• Provide guidance and mentoring to less experienced members within the team
On offer is an exceptional benefits package together with realistic and long term career prospects.