||Principal Wastewater Modeller
||PRINCIPAL WASTEWATER MODELLER
Exceptional opportunity with this high performing consultancy who provide consultancy services to the water industry.
They are currently seeking an experienced Wastewater Modeller to join their successful team in Birmingham. Your overall role will be to provide technical leadership and guidance to a team in the delivery of large / complex wastewater projects in addition to ensuring accurate and efficient project delivery for internal and external clients. The role includes technical and financial project management.
You will be responsible for:-
Providing technical capability in delivering network modelling on wastewater projects as part of a project team. This will cover:-
• Wastewater Catchment Planning
• Integrated Catchment Planning
• Feasibility studies / options development.
• Asset performance assessments / Root Cause Analysis.
Additionally supporting the Technical Manager in the delivery of large / complex Wastewater projects. This will cover:
• Technical guidance / leadership to the project team
• Client liaison and report preparation
• Assist in the preparation of proposals within current frameworks and the development of additional clients
• Financial management of projects to ensure profitable delivery
• Management of sub-contractors including supplier selection, performance appraisal and invoice approval.
It is expected that you will hold a relevant degree, and be progressing towards professional membership of an applicable institution. You will have a broad understanding of wastewater asset management within the UK water industry and be experienced in the production of models for catchment planning studies. You will also be highly skilled in the use of Info Works CS software and have a working knowledge of ICM.
Our client offers an excellent working environment together with a very extensive benefits package which includes a company car, extra holiday entitlement and an introductory bonus.