||HEAD OF PROJECT CONTROLS
Superb opportunity to join this international engineering, architecture and project management firm. who work across the globe. You will be based at their state of the art offices outside Birmingham and be rewarded handsomely for your efforts with benefits that include a welcome bonus alongside other generous benefits.
Our client collaborates with many leading private companies and major public sector organisations, and are currently involved with 30 major projects throughout Europe, Asia, USA and the Middle East.
As an organisation the company has grown significantly and is based around the world working in a wide spread of sectors, covering Pharmaceutical, Bio-pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage, Advanced Manufacturing,
Healthcare, Education, and Energy sectors.
The role is Midlands based and will focus on providing an exemplar project controls function to all UK projects in compliance with the company`s standards. Although the primary function of the role is to manage
the department, this will be in conjunction with a ‘hands on’ project role for selected projects.
There will also be responsibility for providing project control resources in line with project needs. Assisting, and when required, leading on the preparation of proposals as well as supporting Project Controls business improvements and liaison as necessary. The maintenance of quality standards within the Department as well as acting as projects control lead on selected projects.
It is expected that you will have gained a minimum of 10 years relevant experience, additionally be:-
• Degree qualified in a Construction/Engineering related discipline
• Considerable experience of planning and scheduling over the total life cycle of projects
• Relevant experience of planning and scheduling software tools including as a minimum Primavera
and MS Project
• Previous experience in Project Cost Controlling over the total life cycle of projects
• Good communication skills and previous experience of people management
• Proven experience in winning work including proposal preparation and bid presentations
The role offers great scope and an excellent set of benefits.