||Principal Project Managers
||PRINCIPAL PROJECT MANAGERS
£60,000 plus benefits
Exciting opportunities exist to join this successful multidisciplinary consultancy who work across the UK. Their projects are wide ranging, including work in the energy, pharmaceutical and food industries.
You will have responsibility for, and ownership of, some of the most prestigious and high-profile projects with schemes across the UK and internationally.
For your part you will take charge of:-
• Working in compliance with systems and taking overall responsibility for technical/commercial delivery and execution of a tasks.
• Setting up and maintaining the Project Compliance Tracker (PCT) for early notification of any significant project issues with potential compliance risk for the company.
• Reviewing and understanding the commercial aspects of the project.
• Develop construction/contracting strategy and implement.
• Implement construction/procurement/contracting strategy using the company`s Standard tools.
• Identify resource needs, timing and organize with resource owners.
• Coordinate the design between all disciplines including sub-contractors and site team.
• Agree invoicing details, track payments, control expenses,
• Prepare Project Monthly Internal Report (PMIR) for the company and ensure.
early notification of any significant project issues with potential commercial risk for the group.
• Ensure Customer agreement, sub-consultant agreement, construction contracts are in place.
• Review regularly with the Client.
• Obtain approval for same before implementing any change.
• Develop and maintain good Customer relations.
• Set up appropriate communications and reporting structures (meeting, reports etc.), follow
up on any Customer complaints or issues
• Lead the proposal effort and develop the execution strategy and commercials for proposals.
• Lead on presentations to clients.
For your part you will be a graduate in engineering or a relevant subject with experience of managing projects and have good commercial awareness and business acumen together with excellent organizational skills with an ability to produce quality work and achieve project deadlines within budget as well as possess excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
You will be well rewarded for your efforts and given a very generous benefits package. Alongside this great career progression with the opportunity to travel.