||Senior Town Planner
A great opportunity has arisen to join this fast moving consultancy as a Senior Town Planner. The company seek a highly motivated and ambitious employee to become involved in a wide variety of high-profile projects. Their clients are varied and the role will involve working with a strong multidisciplinary support team.
You will be well rewarded by the company and offered superb prospects to demonstrate your ability.
In particular, we are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Senior Planner to join the Team in either our Cardiff or Birmingham offices.
You will join the Planning Team and be responsible for
• Assisting on a range of planning tasks including researching, monitoring and desk and site assessments
• Developing planning studies and reports in support of development proposals
• Policy analysis
• Liaising with local planning authority and other consultants
• Conducting site visits
• Assisting in the review of development plans and submitting representations
• Participating in public consultation events
• Attending meetings with Clients
For your part you will be a graduate with ideally 3 or more years experience in a Consultancy or Local Planning Authority. Additionally you will possess excellent communication skills be able to demonstrate a good understanding of Development Control procedures and be able to review Development Plans & Proposals.
Our client offers excellent benefits in return and a truly superb long term prospect as they continue to expand their town planning offering across the country.