||Technical Director - Development Infrastructure
£65,000 plus benefits
Superb prospect has arisen with this international group of consulting engineers.
The role is a key one which involves project leadership of various technical teams in the Land Development and Regeneration Sector. A key focus will be the development, leadership and delivery of the sector business plan for the region including management of significant client base both current and future.
Reporting to the Divisional Director of the sector, the role holder will be responsible for working for this area of the business as well as reviewing projects with a national remit.
The work is varied and offers great diversity, which will appeal to individuals who are able to add value quickly and show ambition. This is certainly the right sort of organisation for those who like to be challenged.
It is hoped that you will be a Chartered Civil Engineer with 15 years post qualification experience and possess good commercial and business development skills with the ability to manage clients` expectations realistically.
In more detail you will be responsible for:-
• Development, leadership and delivery of the sector business plan for Midlands
• Co-ordination of multi- disciplinary resources and ensuring staff capabilities are sufficient
• Ensure bids submitted reflect client requirements and are prepared and submitted in compliance with company procedures
• Mobilise resources from supporting departments as required
• Develop and maintain departmental systems and procedures
• Line management responsibility for a team. Responsible for employee development and ensuring training plans are completed and delivered.
In return you can expect a very attractive salary and benefits package together with unrivaled career progression.